We searched long and hard for the rare black sheep, for all those who want to go their own way. Since we picked up the tracks of the black four-legged creature, there is now nothing standing in the way of individualism!
We developed the 2L Andermatt Pants in the Swisswool Black line for freeriders who dare to make their own adventures and value functionality and comfort. In the 2L freeride pants for men, we’ve combined rare black wool with the protective and highly-breathable Toray Dermizax® NX membrane (up to 42,000 g/m²/24 h). What’s more, wind and water won’t stand a chance of spoiling your perfect winter day (at least 20,000mm water column – 100% windproof).
- Weight: 672 g
- Fit: Loose fit
- Material: Outer: 100 % Polyamide Membrane: 100 % Polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® Nx) Padding: 88 % Virgin Wool (Swisswool) + 12 % Polylactide
- Area of Usage: freeride
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Made in Europe
- up to 42.000 g / m² / 24 h
- windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)