The black sheep with a Freeride Look: With a new design and new features, the 2L Swisswool Andermatt Jacket for women is making its own way through the deep snow!
It still boasts a combination of high-performance Toray Dermizax®NX membrane as outer material and the rare wool of black sheep in varying weights. As such, this 2L hardshell jacket is the only Ortovox Freeride hardshell construction with insulation: the warm Swisswool lining is complemented perfectly by the protective Toray Dermizax®NX membrane. This freeride jacket provides optimum insulation in freezing temperatures while also keeping moisture, snow (min. 20,000mm) and wind at bay. Unlike synthetic fibers, it warms when you’re very active but also when you’re resting. ‘The 2-way stretch material provides sufficient freedom of movement and moves with you on short ascents and long descents!
- Weight: 838 g
- Fit: Loose fit
- Material: Outer: 100 % Polyamide Membrane: 100 % Polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® Nx) Padding: 88 % Virgin Wool (Swisswool) + 12 % Polylactide
- Area of Usage: freeride
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Made in Europe
- Windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)