Our 3L Guardian Shell Pants will impress you with their unique interplay of the high-performance Toray Dermizax®EV membrane with a lining made from pure Merino wool.
Thanks to this membrane, these freeriding pants for men protect against snow and moisture: With a water column of at least 20,000 mm, these hardshell pants are waterproof and also completely windproof. The 100% Merino wool backing on the inside ensures excellent temperature management: The wool in the Merino Guardian Shellpants allows moisture to pass through rapidly, which prevents the build-up of an inner layer of moisture and makes the 3L hardshell pants feel dry on the inside. In this way, the Merino Guardian Shell can absorb and then slowly release large quantities of moisture on sweat-inducing ascents. This buffer action supports the Dermizax® EV membrane and enables ideal management of temperature and moisture. And if it gets cooler on the descent, the Merino backing provides comfortable warmth, whilst the Merinoprene back protection in the extra-high-cut back offers additional protection from snow and cold.
- Weight: 676 g
- Fit: Loose fit
- Material: Shell: 100 % polyamide, Membrane: 100 % polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® EV), Inside: 100 % virgin wool (Merino), Merinopren-Back-Protection
- Area of Usage: Freeride
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- Min. 20.000 g / m² / 24 h
- Windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Merino inside
- Made in Europe
- The outer fabric remains cuddly soft even when very cold.