The powerful Dufour peak rises up above the clouds, the highest mountain in the Monte Rosa massif. The sun is shining, there’s not a cloud in the sky. You’re getting closer to the third-highest mountain in the Alps with every step. And it is precisely here that our Dufour Jacketfrom the SWISSWOOL LIGHT PURE line is at home!
Our technical collection with Swiss wool stands for extremely lightweight insulating products with excellent weight-to-warmth ratio. The light alpine jacket for men takes up minimal space in your backpack thanks to its light wool filling (60g/m²). This leaves more space for other items in your alpine touring backpack.
The insulated jacket is both wind and water resistant and robust thanks to the micro ripstop polyamide fabric from Toray that surrounds the precious Swiss wool. This provides you with the best possible protection against wind and moisture. And if you Start sweating during demanding ascents: SWISSWOOL warms you even when wet and is also moisture regulating. It can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers).
The ergonomic cut, the armholes edged with elastic and the elastic seam ensure a perfect fit and sufficient freedom of movement. You can store your map, cell phone or trail bar in the two front pockets.
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- wind resistant
- water resistant
- Micro Ripstop: breathable ( 10,000 g / m² / 24 h) and robust (>20,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test)
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
- Weight: 231 g
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Material: Outer: 100 % polyamide; Padding: 88 % virgin wool (SWISSWOOL) + 12 % polylactide (corn based) 40528
- Ideal for: high alpine, skitour